Schroth Enduro Six-Point Racing Harness
Endurance racing drivers need easy, fast methods to get in and out of the car during a race. The Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness uses the newest, most innovative technology to ensure quality, durability, and ease of use during quick driver changes in the most arduous conditions. The Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness is considered the fastest, easiest harness to use among many drivers.
The Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness has been tested for quality and ease of use in the WEC endurance series, and in 24-hour races at legendary venues like Germany’s Nordschleife (the “Green Hell”). This Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness is at the top of its game, constructed for racers who need superior driver restraint technology. The new design of the ZIP Adjuster technology is integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments, making the position of the adjusters ideal for quick, precise tightening. The design, featuring clearly-marked belt release straps, extra large, easy-to-see, yellow hand loops on the lap belts, also ensures efficient, smooth releases and tightenings for quicker, easier driver changes. The Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness has these Zip Adjusters on the shoulder belts. A first choice for racing schools or corporate ride-along days where transitioning customers in and out of the racecar means more drivers per session!
Available in black or red.
See Schroth’s Harness Installation Checklist Here
- FIA Certified
- Choose straight 3” shoulder belts or combo 2”/3” shoulder belts for HANS devices
- ZIP Adjusters in shoulder belts ensure best fit
- Simple and easy-to-adjust ZIP adjusters integrated into the lap belt latches
- Extra large, easy-to-grab hand loops on the shoulder belts
- Sewn-in bungee loops on the shoulder belts
- Two-inch (50mm) lap belts provide superior safety and comfort
- Patented RFR lightweight buckle
- Six SG23 7/16″ eyebolts
- Twelve S3 washers
- Two SG39 reinforcement plates
Be the first to review “Schroth Enduro 6 Point Racing Harness”